Valentine’s Day Hat DIY
How to make a hat with hearts
You need the following materials and supplies:
- fleece fabric in pink and red
- double threaded hand sew needle
- sewing machine
- straight pins
- fleece hat templates (head over to this post to download them!)
- heart templates (I am offering 4 different sizes, downloadable from here)
Once you downloaded the templates, cut out the desired size. I used the 2.5″ heart template for my size 10 fleece hat.
Fold your fleece fabric over sideways so that the stretch is going sideways and the print direction (if applicable) is going down. Cut out 2 pieces for the hat and 4 heart pieces (unless you want to add hearts to both sides).
Seam allowance is 3/8″ for the hat and 1/4″ for the hearts.
Please watch this video tutorial for the construction:
And our little hearts fleece hat is done and ready to be worn! Now I have to get my daughter to model it for me! Hopefully very soon!
If you like this project, you might be interested in our Valentine’s Day DIY’S <= click this link!
Are you interested in getting our newsletter? Hop on the mailing list on the sidebar!
Proudly linked up here:
- Free Welcome To Our Farm SVG File - July 17, 2021
- Professional Overthinker SVG File – Download Today! - July 8, 2021
- Free Wine Lover SVG Files – Download NOW! - July 7, 2021
Lisa // Cucicucicoo: Eco Sewing and Crafting says
That’s so cute! 🙂 Lisa
Thank you Lisa!!!