Got 10 minutes? That’s how long this adorable lace headband tutorial takes to make! You might even be quicker than that! Read more below!
Lace Headband Tutorial
⇓—————– P I N T H I S ——————-⇓
Today’s tutorial consists of two parts actually, one is how to make the lace headband and the other part is a downloadable flower tutorial. The flower is so pretty and can be added to a lot of things! For this headband I simply secured the flower with a safety pin so its removable.
Gather your materials:
- lace (flat kind is better)
- rubber hair tie (or pony-0)
- 4 straight pins
- sewing machine
Cut your lace according to this chart:
- Cut your lace according to this chart
- Fold both ends of the lace around the hair tie and pin in place
- Sew the ends down by stitching back and forth several times
- Your adorable lace headband is done!
Don’t miss to download the free flower tutorial HERE!
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
We are linking up to some of these awesome blogs!
I hope you like this tutorial and will check out the other free craft tutorials!