Woohoo! This is already the 15th week of our DIY Craft Party! This party is so much fun and not only for crafts but also for recipes, blogging/business/life tips and other instructional posts. Let’s party!
While I can hardly let go of the beautiful holiday season we just had, I do realize it’s January and I need to move on lol…This week’s features were hard to pick for me because you guys outdid yourself! But, I promised to bring you my favorite picks back this week so here they are! But before that PLEASE spread the word about this party!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Please be kind and share/pin/tweet this post! Thank you!
⇓ – – – – – PIN THIS – – – – – ⇓
- What a great round up of 15 free sewing patterns for bags, purses and totes! Linked up by The Crafty Blog Stalker.
- On The Cutting Floor submitted her awesome tutorial on how to sew a French seam. I love different finishing methods for seams so this tutorial is a definite must-read!
- Now this must be the cutest blog name, Kittens & Threads! She linked up her fantastic thread catcher tutorial! I am in dire need of one! My threads sit right next to my machine, they need this basket!
I hope you also love these features as much as I do and will tackle a project very soon! Now it’s time to start a new party!
What Can You Show Off?
- free craft tutorials & patterns
- pattern reviews (can include links to the pattern for purchase)
- decoration with small list of how you did it
- recipes for foods that are also kids friendly (no alcoholic recipes please)
- business/blogging tips
- money tips for SAHM’s and WAHM’s
What You CAN’T Show Off?
- spam sites
- products for sale
- adult content
///By linking up you are giving us permission to visit your blog, pin/share images from linked up post and link back to you///
If you liked this link party, would you like us to email you when we have a new post up? You can choose what interests you! Then hop on the list by entering your email below! We promise, we only send you 1-2 emails per week!