Denim is one of my favorite fabrics to wear. It’s also a fabric with endless refashioning possibilities. I upcycled a denim shirt it into a tote bag. Instead of a shirt, using jeans it’s also a great idea. A super easy project that can be finished in about two hours. See how to upcycle denim into a tote bag.
How To Upcycle Denim – Make a Denim Tote Bag
• Denim shirt (or other jeans clothes) of your choice
• Lining fabric (I used an old white bed sheet)
• Cotton thread to match your fabric
• ….see the rest at Tringa’s blog. This post was submitted by DIY Clothes:
Are you interested in submitting your own DIY projects such as sewing, crochet, quilting, recipes or other helpful do-it-yourself tips? Hop over HERE to submit your projects!
I hope you will enjoy using this tutorial and would like to invite you to subscribe to my posts on the right sidebar.
- Free Welcome To Our Farm SVG File - July 17, 2021
- Professional Overthinker SVG File – Download Today! - July 8, 2021
- Free Wine Lover SVG Files – Download NOW! - July 7, 2021
How do I find trina?
You mean Tringa’s blog? Click on the big orange button that says “Read More”.