Learn how to sew a zip pouch using recycled leather and fabric. This pouch is easy to sew and installing the zipper isn’t as difficult as it may seem. This free pouch tutorial submitted by a reader will show you step by step how to make it.
To make a leather and fabric pouch, you need the following:
- Old leather jacket
- Fabric (strong fabric such as denim or heavy cotton)
- Leather or denim sewing machine needle
Want to make a recycled leather and fabric pouch yourself? Check out the full tutorial, submitted by Threadbare Cloak:
Are you interested in submitting your own DIY projects such as sewing, crochet, cross stitch, quilting, recipes or other helpful do-it-yourself tips? Hop over HERE to submit your projects!
Latest posts by Denise (see all)
- Free Welcome To Our Farm SVG File - July 17, 2021
- Professional Overthinker SVG File – Download Today! - July 8, 2021
- Free Wine Lover SVG Files – Download NOW! - July 7, 2021
Cindy Dahlgren says
This is great! I’ve been using leather looking vinyl from an old ottoman that broke. We took the vinyl off before throwing it away. It’s lasted for a year now for my son as a wallet, I was making new fabric ones every three months because the stress was too much for the fabric and the zipper would break. Jadahlgr at Yahoo dot Com