Here is a great tutorial for how to sew a fabric clip wrist holder to help keep those fabric clips close at hand. It’s an easy project and a great helper for fast sewing. Wear it whenever you need fabric clips!
How to Make a Fabric Clip Wrist Holder
To make a fabric clip wrist holder, you need the following:
- 2 1/2” x 20” (6 1/2 cm x 51cm) piece of felt
- 6” x 10 1/2” (15cm x 27cm) Piece of fabric for the wrist strap
- 3” (8cm) hook and loop tape (Velcro)
- Sewing machine thread
- Sewing machine
- Sewing machine needle (Universal 80/12 or 90/14 will be fine)
- Walking foot (optional)
See the rest of the needed materials at the blog!
If you like to see the full tutorial on How to Make a Fabric Clip Wrist Holder, check it out today! This tutorial was submitted by Easy Sewing For Beginners:
Are you interested in submitting your own DIY projects such as sewing, crochet, cross stitch, quilting, recipes or other helpful do-it-yourself tips? Hop over HERE to submit your projects!
Have fun sewing your own fabric clip wrist holder! If you do please share some pictures in our facebook group! We’d love to see them!
If you enjoyed this free tutorial, would you like us to email you when we have a new post up? You can choose what interests you! Then hop on the list by entering your email below! We promise, we only send you 1-2 emails per week!
Need more DIY inspiration? Come over to our link party on Thursdays at 7pm EST!
- Free Welcome To Our Farm SVG File - July 17, 2021
- Professional Overthinker SVG File – Download Today! - July 8, 2021
- Free Wine Lover SVG Files – Download NOW! - July 7, 2021
Thank you so much for featuring my tutorial! Very much appreciated