Hello and welcome to week 7 of our awesome DIY Crush Craft Party! This party is not only for crafts but also for recipes, blogging/business/life tips and other instructional posts. Can’t wait to show you my favorites from last week!
This week I picked my 3 favorites from last week’s link party (see party #6 here) because I instantly fell in love with them and sure enough, they all screamed Christmas to me. Before I present you my favorite three posts
♥ ♥ ♥ I’d like to ask you to please pin the image below to one of your craft pinterest board so the featured projects can get some pinterest love! ♥ ♥ ♥
⇓ – – – – – – – PIN THIS – – – – – – – – ⇓
– – – Find my 3 top favorite projects from last week: – – –
- These script decoupaged ornaments are to die for! A must have DIY for any elegant Christmas tree. Find the tutorial here from My Sweet Things.
- I just adore glittered things for the home and these hand made Christmas trees would look amazing within any holiday décor! See how they are made at 2 Dishing Divas.
- Last but not least, this sweet Scrabble project with the cute bambis would look adorable on a mantel or shelf! Go to Artsy Vava to get the full instructions.
Not sure which DIY I will tackle first because they are all too cute, but I sure hope you have picked out your favorite already! Please visit their websites for detailed instructions.
♥ ♥ ♥ It’s time for a new party! ♥ ♥ ♥
Remember to pin the above image in order to party with us!! 😉
What Can You Show Off?
- free craft tutorials & patterns
- pattern reviews (can include links to the pattern for purchase)
- decoration with small list of how you did it
- recipes for foods that are also kids friendly (no alcoholic recipes please)
- business/blogging tips
- money tips for SAHM’s and WAHM’s
What You CAN’T Show Off?
- spam sites
- products for sale
- adult content
///By linking up you are giving us permission to visit your blog, pin/share images from linked up post and link back to you///
Follow our Pinterest boards for more great DIY inspiration:
All of the posts must link to something you have made and should contain a small step-by-step info or a list of materials with some instructions. It can be either a tutorial, instructions or a quick how-to of your latest home décor.
If you liked this link party, would you like us to email you when we have a new post up? You can choose what interests you! Then hop on the list by entering your email below! We promise, we only send you 1-2 emails per week!