Hi there and welcome to week 6 of our awesome DIY Crush Craft Party! This party is not only for crafts but also for recipes, blogging/business/life tips and other instructional posts. Let’s see if we can top last week!
This week I picked my 3 favorites from last week’s link party (see party #5 here) because they all add such a pretty touch to any room. Before I present you my favorite three posts
♥ ♥ ♥ I’d like to ask you to please pin the image below to one of your craft pinterest board so the featured projects can get some pinterest love! ♥ ♥ ♥
⇓ – – – – – – – PIN THIS – – – – – – – – ⇓
– – – Find my 3 top favorite projects from last week: – – –
- The 15 minute envelope tutorial is my kind of DIY! It’s quick and you can really whip up a bunch of new pillowcases for any room. Check this quick tutorial out at Crazy Organized.
- These pretty pumpkin baskets are only part of the full post which is packed with home décor ideas. So perfect for this time of year. Hop over to Mixed Kreations Blog to see them all!
- These beautiful flower wall accents are made our of soda cans! No, really! It’s amazing how Gail from Purple Hues And Me made them!
These were some pretty amazing DIY’S, do you agree? The quick crafter that I am, I’ll probably start with the 15-minute pillowcases lol…. I love them and hope you will too! Please visit their websites for detailed instructions.
♥ ♥ ♥ It’s time for a new party! ♥ ♥ ♥
Remember to pin the above image in order to party with us!! 😉
What Can You Show Off?
- free craft tutorials & patterns
- pattern reviews (can include links to the pattern for purchase)
- decoration with small list of how you did it
- recipes for foods that are also kids friendly (no alcoholic recipes please)
- business/blogging tips
- money tips for SAHM’s and WAHM’s
What You CAN’T Show Off?
- spam sites
- products for sale
- adult content
///By linking up you are giving us permission to visit your blog, pin/share images from linked up post and link back to you///
Follow our Pinterest boards for more great DIY inspiration:
All of the posts must link to something you have made and should contain a small step-by-step info or a list of materials with some instructions. It can be either a tutorial, instructions or a quick how-to of your latest home décor.