Time sure flies because this is our 5th craft party here at DIY Crush! I am always excitedly awaiting for you to link up your latest DIY’S and can hardly wait this week to see what you have made!
The lucky one is me who gets to pick 3 amazing DIY’s that get featured every Thursday when a new craft party starts. This time I knew exactly what DIY’s I loved when I saw them. Before I present you my favorite three posts I’d like to ask you to please pin the image below to one of your craft pinterest board. Thank you!
⇓ – – – – – – – PIN THIS – – – – – – – – ⇓
– – – Find my 3 top favorite projects from last week: – – –
- This beautiful décor setting is titled “Faking a Fall Vignette” by In The Boondocks. Hop over to see why it’s called like this! 😉
- Oh my! Look at those pretty Glitter Pumpkins by The Crafty Blog Stalker! She even has a video for this tutorial!
- Make your own cinnamon oil by Our Peaceful Planet. Definitely on my list to do because I love cinnamon!
These are some warm and inviting projects to do for your home or even as a gift for friends and family. I love them and hope you will too! Please visit their websites for detailed instructions.
♥ ♥ ♥ It’s time for a new party! ♥ ♥ ♥
What Can You Show Off?
- free craft tutorials & patterns
- pattern reviews (can include links to the pattern for purchase
- decoration with small list of how you did it
- recipes for foods that are also kids friendly (no alcoholic recipes please)
- business/blogging tips
- money tips for SAHM’s and WAHM’s
What You CAN’T Show Off?
- spam sites
- products for sale
- adult content
///By linking up you are giving us permission to visit your blog, pin/share images from linked up post and link back to you///
Follow our Pinterest boards for more great DIY inspiration:
All of the posts must link to something you have made and should contain a small step-by-step info or a list of materials with some instructions. It can be either a tutorial, instructions or a quick how-to of your latest home décor.