Get your St. Patrick’s Day sewing on with these free DIY’s! 9 things to sew for St. Patrick’s Day. Make a cute girls ruffle tee or a dress with strips of knit fabric in rainbow colors. You can find something for anybody in the following round up.
I recently posted a free girls sun dress pattern made with green and white fabric. See it HERE! It would also look super cute made in different colors and print combos! Now off to what I am crushing on for St. Patrick’s Day projects to sew.
9 Things to sew for St. Patrick’s Day
- Felt shamrock 4-leaf clovers
- Quilt block “I left my heart in Ireland”
- Leprechaun pants treat bags
- Embroidered shamrock pillow
- Fleece scarf pattern in rainbow colors
- Ruffled t-shirt with clover stencil
- Leprechaun hats
- Pillowcase with felt clover
- Rainbow knit dress
I know I will have my hands (and sewing table) full of fabric and supplies to sew something cute for St. Patrick’s Day! Hope you will find something as well!
If you like this round up, would you like us to email you when we have a new post up? You can choose what interests you! Then hop on the list by entering your email below! We promise, we only send you 1-2 emails per week!
We are linking up to some of these awesome blogs! Come over to our link party on Thursdays at 7pm EST!
- Free Welcome To Our Farm SVG File - July 17, 2021
- Professional Overthinker SVG File – Download Today! - July 8, 2021
- Free Wine Lover SVG Files – Download NOW! - July 7, 2021
Leave a Reply