Here is a great idea on how to refashion a skirt into a scarf. To make the scarf buy a thrifted skirt or use one of your own. Using a sewing machine is optional, because a thread and a needle is all you need. So take a half hour of your time, to refashion one of those skirts you don’t wear anymore. Be creative and make something for yourself or your loved ones.
How To Refashion A Skirt Into A Scarf
- Your choice of skirt
- Cotton thread
- Sewing machine – optional
- …..see the rest on Tringa’s blog!
Ready to refashion? Check out Tringa’s post today! This post was submitted by DIY Clothes:
Are you interested in submitting your own DIY projects such as sewing, crochet, quilting, recipes or other helpful do-it-yourself tips? Hop over HERE to submit your projects!
I hope you will enjoy using this tutorial and would like to invite you to subscribe to my posts on the right sidebar.
- Free Welcome To Our Farm SVG File - July 17, 2021
- Professional Overthinker SVG File – Download Today! - July 8, 2021
- Free Wine Lover SVG Files – Download NOW! - July 7, 2021
Leave a Reply