Hey there! Great to have you join us! I can’t wait to see what you have been to! This party is not only for crafts but also for recipes, blogging/business/life tips and other instructional posts. Let’s party!
Thank you all who inquired about my sweet dog and I am happy to report that she is doing much better now!
Now off to the party! Starting today we are doing things a little different here at the party! I pin every instructional post you are linking up to this board which will bring you extra exposure! I have been asking you to share/pin/tweet this party but from today on I want to ask you in order to participate in this party to add my craft party button to your blog! Either to your sidebar, at the end of your post you are submitting or to a dedicated page. It will help to get the word out so more crafter can join in and have your linked posts seen by more people! It’s a win-win!
So please grab this image and install it into your site & link to www.diy-crush.com:
(or link to DIY Crush with a text link)
>> To make sure you are playing by my new “rule” I’ll check your site before I pin <<
PLEASE spread the word about this party!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I will pin every instructional post but won’t be able to comment on every post, but if you are one of my three faves, I will comment to let you know!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Now off to my 3 favorites from last week’s party! These projects are so fun for spring:
- This adorable little chicklet is made from clay and so very tiny! Our Peaceful Planet shows you how to make it!
- This embroidered cushion cover is made using a running stitch. See how it’s made at Sum Of Their Stories. I adore this simple but beautiful design!
- This Easter basket is so easy to make. Imagine giving it to a special little girl in your life! Or just to decorate your own place with! It’s definitely on my list to sew! Free pattern by Annika’s Sewing Corner.
What Can You Show Off?
- free craft tutorials & patterns
- pattern reviews (can include links to the pattern for purchase)
- decoration with small list of how you did it
- recipes for foods that are also kids friendly (no alcoholic recipes please)
- business/blogging tips
- money tips for SAHM’s and WAHM’s
What You CAN’T Show Off?
- spam sites
- products for sale
- adult content
///By linking up you are giving us permission to visit your blog, pin/share images from linked up post and link back to you///<
If you liked this link party, would you like us to email you when we have a new post up? You can choose what interests you! Then hop on the list by entering your email below! We promise, we only send you 1-2 emails per week!