Happy Thursday and we are hosting the DIY Crush Part #50 today! It’s almost a full year of DIY’S!! I had so much fun going through all the great DIY’S from last week, did you see them? If not, see last week HERE.
To give you extra exposure, we pin every instructional post you are linking up to this board! Follow us on Pinterest!
Please play by our rules 🙂
Kindly install this image into your site & link to www.diy-crush.com:
(or you can just link to DIY Crush with a text link)
I would love for you to spread the word about this party!! The more the merrier!
I will pin every instructional post but won’t be able to comment on every post.
NEW this week is that the most clicked post from last week’s party will be featured in the new week!
Drumroll please!!!! The most clicked post is this beautiful spooky Halloween lantern from Creatively Homemade. The tutorial shows you step by step how this lantern is made! So cool! This tutorial would also be great for other themed lanterns, not just for Halloween!
Ready to party now?? Let’s see what you have been up to lately!
What Can You Show Off?
- craft tutorials & patterns (NEW: all crafty posts are allowed now. Not only instructional posts)
- pattern reviews (can include links to the pattern for purchase)
- decoration with small list of how you did it
- recipes for foods that are also kids friendly (no alcoholic recipes please)
- business/blogging tips
- money tips for SAHM’s and WAHM’s
What You CAN’T Show Off?
- spam sites
- products for sale
- adult content
///By linking up you are giving us permission to visit your blog, pin/share images from linked up post and link back to you///
Thank you for partying with me!!
- Free Welcome To Our Farm SVG File - July 17, 2021
- Professional Overthinker SVG File – Download Today! - July 8, 2021
- Free Wine Lover SVG Files – Download NOW! - July 7, 2021
Have a wonderful weekend, Denise!
Hi how fun!! I hope I remember this party. I’ve been looking to learn a new craft!
Thank you for visiting! You can hop on the mailing list (sidebar) to get updates on what’s happening here at DIY Crush!