Woohoo! This is our 4th DIY Crush Craft Party!!! Four awesome weeks full of amazing DIY inspiration! I am very thankful for each and everyone who comes over to visit and links up their crafty posts!
The lucky one is me who gets to pick 3 amazing DIY’s that get featured every Thursday when a new craft party starts. This time I knew exactly what DIY’s I loved when I saw them. Before I present you my favorite three posts I’d like to ask you to please pin the image below to one of your craft pinterest board. Thank you!
⇓ – – – – – – – PIN THIS – – – – – – – – ⇓
– – – Find my 3 top favorite projects from last week: – – –
- Dollar store bucket makeover by LeroyLime. These are so pretty and would look great in or outside your home!
- What to do with your old, used candles by Sparkles In The Everyday. This is such a great recycle project! Makes me want to go melt all my candle stumps now!
- Recycled Newspaper Tubes Tray/Basket by Purple Hues And Me. This DIY is simply mind blowing because it’s made from newspaper!!! Look how gorgeous the finished product is!!
I just ♥Love♥ these thrifty and inexpensive projects so much and hope you do too! Please visit their websites for detailed instructions.
♥ ♥ ♥ Now off to a new week! ♥ ♥ ♥
What Can You Show Off?
- free craft tutorials & patterns
- pattern reviews (can include links to the pattern for purchase
- decoration with small list of how you did it
- recipes for foods that are also kids friendly (no alcoholic recipes please)
- business/blogging tips
- money tips for SAHM’s and WAHM’s
What You CAN’T Show Off?
- spam sites
- products for sale
- adult content
///By linking up you are giving us permission to visit your blog, pin/share images from linked up post and link back to you///
All of the posts must link to something you have made and should contain a small step-by-step info or a list of materials with some instructions. It can be either a tutorial, instructions or a quick how-to of your latest home décor.