Hi there! Welcome to our 12th week of our DIY Craft Party! This party is so much fun and not only for crafts but also for recipes, blogging/business/life tips and other instructional posts. I am thrilled to show you my favorites from last week’s party!
Since Christmas preparation is in full swing, my eyes are drawn to delicious baked goodies. Before I present you my favorite three posts, PLEASE show me some love and share this post!! I don’t require much for you to party with me but please do share!! Thank you!!
♥ ♥ ♥ I’d like to ask you to please pin the image below to one of your craft pinterest board so the featured projects can get some pinterest love! ♥ ♥ ♥
⇓ – – – – – – – PIN THIS – – – – – – – – ⇓
– – – See my 3 top favorite projects from last week: – – –
- These coconut thumbprint cookies look delicious! Hop over to The Herbal Spoon to get the recipe.
- How these must smell!! I bet simply amazing! For these cinnamon oatmeal cookies, visit Newman’s Corner to see how she made them!
- Last but not least, I’m loving sweet breads and this holiday breaded bread would be delicious pretty much any day! See the recipe at Cake & Decorate.
What Can You Show Off?
- free craft tutorials & patterns
- pattern reviews (can include links to the pattern for purchase)
- decoration with small list of how you did it
- recipes for foods that are also kids friendly (no alcoholic recipes please)
- business/blogging tips
- money tips for SAHM’s and WAHM’s
What You CAN’T Show Off?
- spam sites
- products for sale
- adult content
///By linking up you are giving us permission to visit your blog, pin/share images from linked up post and link back to you///<
If you liked this link party, would you like us to email you when we have a new post up? You can choose what interests you! Then hop on the list by entering your email below! We promise, we only send you 1-2 emails per week!