Welcome, crafters! So thrilled to have you today for week 10 of our DIY Craft Party! This party is not only for crafts but also for recipes, blogging/business/life tips and other instructional posts. I can’t wait to show you my favorites from last week!
This week I picked my 3 favorites from last week’s DIY craft party because they are perfect for Christmas and won’t break the bank. Before I present you my favorite three posts, PLEASE show me some love and share this post!! I don’t require much for you to party with me but please do share!! Thank you!!
♥ ♥ ♥ I’d like to ask you to please pin the image below to one of your craft pinterest board so the featured projects can get some pinterest love! ♥ ♥ ♥
⇓ – – – – – – – PIN THIS – – – – – – – – ⇓
– – – Find my 3 top favorite projects from last week: – – –
- Try It Like It made an adorable burlap Christmas tree which would look so pretty on a mantel! I just love burlap and find so many neat DIY’s with that material. It’s so inexpensive too!
- Another beautiful burlap project is this gorgeous wreath! I could imagine decorating any room with! Not just the front door! Find this pretty DIY at Suburban Simplicity!
- Not burlap but most certainly Christmassy is this smart stocking holder DIY for when you don’t have a fireplace but want to hang stockings! So clever! Read how it’s done at Our Peaceful Planet.
I hope you will find your next project in one of the above!! Please visit their websites for detailed instructions.
♥ ♥ ♥ It’s time for a new party! ♥ ♥ ♥
Remember to pin the above image in order to party with us!! 😉
What Can You Show Off?
- free craft tutorials & patterns
- pattern reviews (can include links to the pattern for purchase)
- decoration with small list of how you did it
- recipes for foods that are also kids friendly (no alcoholic recipes please)
- business/blogging tips
- money tips for SAHM’s and WAHM’s
What You CAN’T Show Off?
- spam sites
- products for sale
- adult content
///By linking up you are giving us permission to visit your blog, pin/share images from linked up post and link back to you///<
If you liked this link party, would you like us to email you when we have a new post up? You can choose what interests you! Then hop on the list by entering your email below! We promise, we only send you 1-2 emails per week!