Hi there! Welcome to the 16th week of our DIY Craft Party! This party is so much fun and not only for crafts but also for recipes, blogging/business/life tips and other instructional posts. Let’s party!
It’s the beginning of a new year and we all tend to do a little more organization than throughout the year. Today I am showing my favorite three organizing tips and ideas that you can make! But, before we party, I want to show off my three favorites from last week’s party! PLEASE spread the word about this party!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I will pin every instructional post but won’t be able to comment on every post, but if you are one of my three faves, I will comment to let you know!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Please be kind and share/pin/tweet this post! Thank you!
⇓ – – – – – PIN THIS – – – – – ⇓
- Tea And A Sewing Machine offers a really great tutorial on how to sew nesting fabric storage boxes. I’m loving this idea that you can make them to match any room. Not only for the sewing room 😉
- Closets tend to get messy at times, I know oh so well because I have kids and a husband haha… Erin from Suburban Simplicity knows what she is talking about when it comes to organization! Her post Closet Organization: Simple Tips for A Tidy and Fresh Closet shows some really doable things to keep it nice looking! I especially love what she is putting into shoes to keep them smelling fresh!
- Celeste from Décor By The Seashore shows us how to organize your craft supplies! Awesome ideas!! She even has a complete pinterest board dedicated for ‘craft rooms & storage ideas’.
I am in dire need of organizing my sewing room, that’s for sure! Now it’s time to start a new party!
What Can You Show Off?
- free craft tutorials & patterns
- pattern reviews (can include links to the pattern for purchase)
- decoration with small list of how you did it
- recipes for foods that are also kids friendly (no alcoholic recipes please)
- business/blogging tips
- money tips for SAHM’s and WAHM’s
What You CAN’T Show Off?
- spam sites
- products for sale
- adult content
///By linking up you are giving us permission to visit your blog, pin/share images from linked up post and link back to you///<
If you liked this link party, would you like us to email you when we have a new post up? You can choose what interests you! Then hop on the list by entering your email below! We promise, we only send you 1-2 emails per week!