Hey! Welcome to the 18th week of our DIY Craft Party! It’s Thursday and we are having a party! It’s not only for crafts but also for recipes, blogging/business/life tips and other instructional posts. Let’s party!
Happy February! Since last month was MAN-uary and my husband took fully advantage of that, my daughter and I decided that February is now FAB-urary! What do you think? So we are going to do only fabulous things this month! From last week, here are my three favorites! They are all wood/metal artwork and just amazing!
PLEASE spread the word about this party!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I will pin every instructional post but won’t be able to comment on every post, but if you are one of my three faves, I will comment to let you know!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Please be kind and share/pin/tweet this post! Thank you!
⇓ – – – – – PIN THIS – – – – – ⇓
- I am always excited to see what Pili from My Sweet Things makes every week. She is an awesome designer and creator and her post about the customized name string art for a kids’ birthday is simply amazing! You have got to see it HERE!
- Another sweet lady who always shares her awesome crafts and DIY’s with us is Katrin from Kreativ K. She made this “Create-Station” with a few pieces of wood! What a great craft storage idea!
- My third favorite is from Anika at Little Free Monkeys. She shares how she made this beautiful and big jewelry organizer from a cork board and an alu sheet!
I am in dire need of organizing my sewing room, that’s for sure! Now it’s time to start a new party!
What Can You Show Off?
- free craft tutorials & patterns
- pattern reviews (can include links to the pattern for purchase)
- decoration with small list of how you did it
- recipes for foods that are also kids friendly (no alcoholic recipes please)
- business/blogging tips
- money tips for SAHM’s and WAHM’s
What You CAN’T Show Off?
- spam sites
- products for sale
- adult content
///By linking up you are giving us permission to visit your blog, pin/share images from linked up post and link back to you///<
If you liked this link party, would you like us to email you when we have a new post up? You can choose what interests you! Then hop on the list by entering your email below! We promise, we only send you 1-2 emails per week!