Welcome to our 14th week of our DIY Craft Party! This party is so much fun and not only for crafts but also for recipes, blogging/business/life tips and other instructional posts. Let’s party!
Happy New Year! I hope you started the new year well and are ready to party today! Last week we didn’t have a party due to New Year’s day but I surely hope you are ready to show off what you have made since last year!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Please be kind and share/pin/tweet this post! Thank you!
To show off what I made recently since I can’t present my favorites from the last party, please see below:
⇓ – – – – – PIN THIS – – – – – ⇓
- I love sewing for kids and love offering free patterns for my readers so one of the last posts was this bolero pattern with adorable trim.
- Or how about a cute headband to match a dress that she loves? This gold button headband is easy to make!
- Not sure about you but Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays. This heart mittens tutorial would be lovely for the special girl in your life!
What Can You Show Off?
- free craft tutorials & patterns
- pattern reviews (can include links to the pattern for purchase)
- decoration with small list of how you did it
- recipes for foods that are also kids friendly (no alcoholic recipes please)
- business/blogging tips
- money tips for SAHM’s and WAHM’s
What You CAN’T Show Off?
- spam sites
- products for sale
- adult content
///By linking up you are giving us permission to visit your blog, pin/share images from linked up post and link back to you///
If you liked this link party, would you like us to email you when we have a new post up? You can choose what interests you! Then hop on the list by entering your email below! We promise, we only send you 1-2 emails per week!