So happy you are stopping by today for week 8 of our awesome DIY Craft Party! This party is not only for crafts but also for recipes, blogging/business/life tips and other instructional posts. I can’t wait to show you my favorites from last week!
This week I picked my 3 favorites from last week’s DIY craft party (see party #7 here) because they all go so good together for a delicious Thanksgiving and Christmas meal. Before I present you my favorite three posts…
♥ ♥ ♥ I’d like to ask you to please pin the image below to one of your craft pinterest board so the featured projects can get some pinterest love! ♥ ♥ ♥
⇓ – – – – – – – PIN THIS – – – – – – – – ⇓
– – – Find my 3 top favorite projects from last week: – – –
- Oh how I love pumpkin in any way, shape or form! These pumpkin cookies look so delicious and must be tried as they are easy to make! Shared by Kreativ K.
- This sugar free cranberry sauce recipe is delectable and just belongs to the Thanksgiving table, don’t you think? Check it out at The Pistachio Project!
- Lastly, these 35 swap worthy holiday cookie recipes from Dreaming Of Leaving are incredible to just look at, I can’t wait to actually know how they taste when I finally pick one to make!
Not sure which DIY I will tackle first because they are all too cute, but I sure hope you have picked out your favorite already! Please visit their websites for detailed instructions.
♥ ♥ ♥ It’s time for a new party! ♥ ♥ ♥
Remember to pin the above image in order to party with us!! 😉
What Can You Show Off?
- free craft tutorials & patterns
- pattern reviews (can include links to the pattern for purchase)
- decoration with small list of how you did it
- recipes for foods that are also kids friendly (no alcoholic recipes please)
- business/blogging tips
- money tips for SAHM’s and WAHM’s
What You CAN’T Show Off?
- spam sites
- products for sale
- adult content
///By linking up you are giving us permission to visit your blog, pin/share images from linked up post and link back to you///
DIY Craft Party
If you liked this link party, would you like us to email you when we have a new post up? You can choose what interests you! Then hop on the list by entering your email below! We promise, we only send you 1-2 emails per week!