Find some of the best tutorials for making your own fabric labels listed in this post. Making fabric labels for clothing, quilts or other handmade items is really easy. You need just a few supplies to get started.
Great Tutorials For Making Your Own Fabric Labels
Learn how easy it is to create homemade fabric labels for your projects! No matter if you like to sew for yourself and family or if you sell your handcrafted items, professional looking labels make your designs stand out. This list is for your reference and hopefully provides some great articles on how you can make fabric labels at home.
Some supplies you need to make your own fabric labels:
What I really love about home made clothing labels is that I can decide how wide and how long the label should be and of course what goes on it. Clothing labels also look great with sizing and care instructions on it. The labels don’t only need to have the business name on it.
Other great information to add to fabric labels is a child’s name so clothing at school won’t get mixed up or lost for good. This also works well for nursing home residents. My mom used to have all her things labeled when she lived there.
Ready to see the 18 easy tutorials for making your own fabric labels at home? Just click the highlighted links in each row.
- Fabric label DIY by Happy Together
- Super easy ribbon label tutorial by Silly Gilly
- How to make fabric labels at home by Easy Sewing For Beginners
- Hand stamped twill tape by Patchwork Pottery
- DIY clothing labels by Untrendy Live
- DIY labels by SewNso’s Sewing Journal
- Ikat bag’s label tutorial
- Make your own Product Tags for Handmade Items by A Happy Stitch
- How to make fabric labels by Pear Tree Stitching
- Make your own labels by CB Handmade
- Tutorial for printing on fabric by Made In Home
- Free tutorial: make your own labels by A Creative Being
- Fabric labels: how to make them for cheap by Gabriel’s Good Tidings
- Make your own Labels using Ribbon and iron on transfer paper by Tutorial Adventures
- Fabric Label Tutorial: Made from Things in Your Pantry by Dolls And Daydreams
- DIY Professional Quilt Labels by Lovely And Enough
- Fabric label name tags by Paper & Ink
- Make Your Own Iron-On Fabric Labels by T. In The Burg
If you know of any other websites that wrote tutorials on how to create DIY fabric labels, please leave me a comment. I will happily add those over time!
- Free Welcome To Our Farm SVG File - July 17, 2021
- Professional Overthinker SVG File – Download Today! - July 8, 2021
- Free Wine Lover SVG Files – Download NOW! - July 7, 2021
Leave a Reply