Chances are your boyfriend or husband has tons of business shirts he doesn’t want anymore. What to do with them? Here are 15 Cool Men’s Shirt Refashion Ideas that you sew. Some of them are adorable girls dresses!
15 Cool Men’s Shirt Refashion Ideas
One of my favorite materials to sew with is from unwanted clothing such as t-shirts, blouses, jeans and men’s button down shirts. I have about 20 shirts in my fabric closet that are waiting for their moment to be turned into something pretty and useful again. But before I get to such projects, I have rounded up some amazing DIY’s for recycling men’s shirts. Take a look!
(image only shows a fraction of the listed DIY links)
- Work days to school days by The Girl Inspired
- Ladies skirt by Create/Enjoy
- Apron by Listotic (plus 32 more refashion ideas!!)
- Ladies romper from instructables
- Pretty ladies tank top from Stepping Thru Crazy
- Button up baby doll maternity top by DIY Maternity
- Ruffled top by Chic Steals
- Whimsical apron by Cutie Pinwheel
- Awesome memory quilt by TaraDara Made It
- Repurposed shirt pillow cover by On Sutton Place
- Baby girl dress by All Day Chic
- Ladies shirt with cute back ruffles by Carissa Knits
- Men’s shirt turns into a peter pan collared ladies shirt by Little Blue Mouse
- Stuffed bunny by DIY Crush
- Little girls dress by Little Button Diaries.
Are you interested in submitting your own DIY projects such as sewing, crochet, cross stitch, quilting, recipes or other helpful do-it-yourself tips? Hop over HERE to submit your projects!
Have fun sewing! If you do please share some pictures in our facebook group! We’d love to see them!
If you enjoyed this free tutorial, would you like us to email you when we have a new post up? You can choose what interests you! Then hop on the list by entering your email below! We promise, we only send you 1-2 emails per week!
Need more DIY inspiration? Come over to our link party on Thursdays at 7pm EST!