It’s February and Valentine’s Day is fast approaching but with these 10 adorable things to sew for Valentine’s Day, you’ll be on the save side! I will be tackling no.5 with my daughter since we love to sew together. Watch an almost 10 year old talk about seam allowance and fabric scissors. Just priceless! 😉
Maybe it’s the colors pink, red, white that are known for Valentine’s Day but I am in love with sewing little hearts to just about anything. But there is so much more you can sew for V-Day! Here are my favorite things to sew for Valentine’s Day!
10 Loveable Valentine’s Sewing DIY’s:
⇓ – – – – – PIN THIS – – – – – ⇓
- Ruffled heart pincushion by Riley Blake Designs (not shown)
- Cute little heart bag sewing pattern by On The Cutting Floor.
- Loving these DIY Heart Emoji Pillows made by by Life Ann Style.
- Heart shaped potholders from Pearl Soho (not shown)
- Sweet Sis Boom Beauregard Bear Free Pattern & Tutorial from Sew Mama Sew.
- Mini felt Valentine’s bears by Lia Griffith.
- Pretty DIY fabric heart Valentine’s made by Flamingo Toes (not shown)
- Fleece hearts mittens pattern by DIY Crush.
- Cutest pom pom wreath by Design Improvised. So easy to make!
- Cuddly heart pillow sewing pattern by DIY Crush.