The following policies are valid from May 2018 to present date. The contents of these policies may be altered at any time and at our discretion.
This blog is a blog written and edited by me (Denise Knapp) and my team. For questions about this blog, please contact support (at) diy-crush (dot) com.
- This blog (DIY Crush Blog) accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as a paid or a sponsored content.
- The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give my honest opinions and experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- DIY Crush Blog is not responsible if free patterns or offers are no longer available at that price, change, you do not receive them, you do not qualify, links are redirected and/or removed, the offer is refused, and/or other issues arise.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information we present. We are not responsible for typos or mistakes. If you find any expired offers please feel free to contact us and we will mark the offer as expired.
DIY Crush is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Products offered and sold through Etsy are also part of our affiliate program and handled through AffiliateWindow.com.
Further, we are affiliates of various independent online shops that sell fabric and patterns.
Information Collected From Us
This blog sometimes uses Rafflecopter forms to securely collect giveaway entries. Information you submit is not given to giveaway sponsors, or anyone else, except to announce the winner. If you win we will post your first name and initial of your last name and the entry number. we will not share your entire email address. Your email address and full name are always kept private and not shared with anyone unless we have your permission.
In general, you are responsible for the information you submit when you subscribe to this blog, enter giveaways, participate in a poll or survey, or post a comment. Your comments on posts and profile information can be read by anyone and we discourage you from including your email address or other personally identifying information.
When visiting DIY Crush and DIY Crush Blog, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Information Collected By Third Parties
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookie Opt Out
–end of Terms of Service.