Hi there! Welcome to the 16th week of our DIY Craft Party! This party is so much fun and not only for crafts but also for recipes, blogging/business/life tips and other instructional posts. Let’s party!
While I can hardly let go of the beautiful holiday season we just had, I do realize it’s January and I need to move on lol…This week’s features were hard to pick for me because you guys outdid yourself! But, before we party, I want to show off my three favorites from last week’s party! PLEASE spread the word about this party!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I will pin every instructional post but won’t be able to comment on every post, but if you are one of my three faves, I will comment to let you know!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Please be kind and share/pin/tweet this post! Thank you!
⇓ – – – – – PIN THIS – – – – – ⇓
- Isn’t this adorable?? Sum Of Their Stories made this amazing rainbow crochet heart garland and is offering a link to the free pattern on her blog!
- And wow! This encircled love mini quilt pattern by Kittens & Threads is so pretty and would also make a lovely table topper!
- If you have an older, ugly, broken bench you no longer want, you have to check out this awesome tutorial by Nourish And Nestle. She redid her old bench and it looks fabulous now!
For sure will I redo an old bench, need to browse through our thrift stores 😉 Now it’s time to start a new party!
What Can You Show Off?
- free craft tutorials & patterns
- pattern reviews (can include links to the pattern for purchase)
- decoration with small list of how you did it
- recipes for foods that are also kids friendly (no alcoholic recipes please)
- business/blogging tips
- money tips for SAHM’s and WAHM’s
What You CAN’T Show Off?
- spam sites
- products for sale
- adult content
///By linking up you are giving us permission to visit your blog, pin/share images from linked up post and link back to you///
If you liked this link party, would you like us to email you when we have a new post up? You can choose what interests you! Then hop on the list by entering your email below! We promise, we only send you 1-2 emails per week!