Welcome to our 3rd DIY Crush Craft Party!! I am very excited to see what you will link up this week. Join in today and post your favorite crafts, recipes, décor settings or do you give advice for moms, blogger etc.? Come over and get inspired to craft!
It is getting closer to Halloween and I am about overwhelmed by your awesome DIY’s and very happy to see some of you again! For today’s new party I picked my favorite three DIY’s which I am featuring below, but that does not mean I don’t like all the others. The ones I picked come in handy for me right now as I am still debating on which Halloween snack I should make next;)
Please be so kind and share this post or pin the below image to one of your pinterest boards! Thank you!!
⇓ – – – – — – – – PIN THIS – – – – – – – – – – ⇓
Find my top favorite 3 from last week right after this :
- Rice Krispie Ghosts by Midwestern Mom. I just LOVE those little ghosts among candy corn!
- Think Pink Button Pumpkin by Little Miss Celebration. What a fun looking pumpkin all in pink!!
- Hot Glue Gun Glitter Leaves by Our Peaceful Planet. I didn’t know you could make these with a glue gun!?! So cool!
Please take a moment and visit the featured DIY’s because their blogs are so worth it to browse for more awesome crafting inspiration!
♥ ♥ ♥ Now off to a new week! ♥ ♥ ♥
What Can You Show Off?
- free craft tutorials & patterns
- pattern reviews (can include links to the pattern for purchase
- decoration with small list of how you did it
- recipes for foods that are also kids friendly (no alcoholic recipes please)
- business/blogging tips
- money tips for SAHM’s and WAHM’s
What You CAN’T Show Off?
- spam sites
- products for sale
- adult content
///By linking up you are giving us permission to visit your blog, pin/share images from linked up post and link back to you///
All of the posts must link to something you have made and should contain a small step-by-step info or a list of materials with some instructions. It can be either a tutorial, instructions or a quick how-to of your latest home décor.